OUTFIT: RED ON RED ON RED... ON WHITE

| |

I look like a baby tomato, but not so baby.
First of all, this is basically everything I have in my wardrobe that's red. I waited for the street style whores to do it first though and thankfully they did. Because of that, I don't feel like such a doofus wearing red on red this national day, actually I still kinda do because I left the house like that and people started starring. OH WELL, starrers... gonna stare?

If you need further evidence that I haven't entirely lost my weak willed sartorial mind, here are photos of random people, in red.

"I hopped out of the van behind me."
"Sorry, what? I can't hear you over how fabulous I'm telling myself I look."
"Shut up, daisies are masculine okay."
"Hi I'm Alexa Chung and I dipped my finger in pea soup cos' I'm so british. SMILE!"
"I forgot my pants but it's okay cos I'm walking really fast, and I'm blonde so it's normal."
  

Oh and that's me again! And no, calm down I'm not multiplying.

SEE, told you I wasn't insane to wear red on red! Or maybe we're all insane and wearing red. Thoughts?
 I have my DIY-ed spike rope bracelet sandwiched between a Vice & Vanity necklace I wrapped twice. I have really big wrists. No double entendres there...

Anyways, all Singaporeans out there if you are reading this I hope you wore red today, it's really the least we can do to show our little nation some love. Also, it's totally on trend and really chic when done well. Just don't walking around looking like an ang pao, play with proportions and shade, that's how you do tone on tone.

Check Vice & Vanity out here: http://www.facebook.com/VICEVANITY 
I love them and so will you. If you don't, we can't be friends. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment